Snowboarding Skills: The Back-To-Basics Essentials for All Levels
This best-selling guide is ideal for those starting out as well as the more experienced boarders looking to fix a persistent problem or just improve their skills. Along with dozens of color photographs, Snowboarding Skills features:
• Pro tips from the world's top boarders
• Action photo sequences with explanatory diagrams
• Directional arrows showing exactly how and where to turn
• "Don't" and "do" photo comparisons
• Troubleshooting sidebars
• Lessons to improve skills
• Explanations on understanding snow and weather conditions
• Safety tips and equipment maintenance
• Hill etiquette, avoiding injury, and more.
From the basics of standing up and stopping to the challenges of pivoting and jumping, Snowboarding Skills covers everything a boarder needs to know.